I am reviewing Zoe's blog,it's my pleasure.
Purpose
Points:7
Comments:Zoe can engage the material and have a good understanding about the story.
Points:6
Comments:Zoe do display her thoughts about the material,but in my opinion,the thoughts could be more.
Audience
Points:10
Comments:Zoe's blog is totally written in English.Good job!
Points:10
Comments:Zoe's English is very good.She can use the basic vocabulary correctly and sometimes she can use some advanced vocabulary and sentences.
Points:5
Comments:I'm so sorry about that Zoe's name isn't displayed in English.
Genre
Points:5
Comments:Zoe doesn't use the layout of the blog I think...It's not very obivious in some degree.And she also hasn't appropriately tittled her posts.But anyway,it's easy to use this blog to search for a particular post.
Stance
Points:7
Comments:Zoe takes a stance on the material,but to my regret,she doesn't claim that her atitude to the material very cleary.But I do feel her stance.She,of course,simply tells us what the material is.
Media/Design
Points:10Comments:Users can leave comments on the blog.
Points:6
Comments:I can't see Zoe's design yet.But maybe this is her design?
Total points:59
Final Comments:Zoe's artical is very good yet.She can have a design for her blog which makes her blog more attractive.Zoe also can show her thoughts and feelings more in the blog.
没有评论:
发表评论